The Martin Shortt Commitment to You
At Martin Shortt Auctioneers & Valuers, we take our commitment to you very seriously and we endeavour to offer a top class service combined with professionalism.
Whether you are buying or selling a property or land, obtaining a mortgage or looking for financial, Insurance and investment advice, our staff are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service.
To that end, the following illustrates our methods of working:
- We will endeavour to explain the service that we provide, together with the true cost, benefits and consequence of any product or service you buy from us
- We will ask a number of questions that will enable us to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget
- Your personal information will always be treated in strictest confidence
- We will strive to make strong relationships with product and service providers to ensure they mirror our commitment to you
- We will always explain paperwork to you in a way that you understand and we support our advice with timely, easy to understand documentation
- We aim to ensure that you are offered the right product or service to meet your short- and long-term needs
- On occasion, where it is appropriate to charge a fee for our services, we promise that it will be reasonable and justifiable
- We will always endeavour to give you the best advice - even if it means losing your business to a competitor
- All of our staff will be professional and courteous to you
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, we will take your complaint seriously and attempt to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
Eastern and Midlands Holdings Limited t/a Martin Shortt is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland